India is a country that carves a lasting impression on every traveller's mind and soul. With layers of deep and rich history, there is no country that is home to such contrast of colour and calm, quaint towns to bustling cities and spirituality to modernity.
India is a sensory overload with vibrant customs, delicious culinary stories, majestic architecture and enthralling landscapes. A journey here is filled with unexpected moments and meaningful interactions. Once you experience the feeling that is India, you won’t return home the same after a gorgeous adventure!
1. The People: Once you get to know the locals they will welcome you with a smile and lots of stories to tell you.
2. The Cuisine: India being so diverse, flavours change every kilometre. From local street food to gourmet restaurants, India is a huge plate of happiness.
3. Taj Mahal: Shall we say more. India is home to one of the seven wonders of the world. So when in India, visiting the monument of love in Agra is a must.
4. Spirituality: India can be very inspiring and refreshing for the body, mind and soul. Many people come to India to learn yoga, meditate, or spend time at wellness retreats. A journey here will surely rejuvenate you
5. Festivals: The word India paints a colourful picture, thanks to its many festivals. Holi, Diwali, Eid all of them are celebrated with a unquiet spirit of oneness and it is a fiesta to be a part of them.
6. History & Architecture: From the forts of Delhi, to palaces in Rajasthan or the temples in South India, the architecture throughout the country is magnificent with many stories hidden within its walls.
7. Shopping: Eye catching handicrafts and eclectic markets, India gives every traveller something to take back home. Each region tends to specialise in a particular industry that's been handed down over generations.
8. The Himalayas: A visit to India is incomplete without paying respect to the mighty Himalayas. Places like Uttarakhand give you a glimpse of these amazing ranges and if you love adventure then indulging in a few treks is a must.
9. The Beaches: India has 7,500 kilometres of coastline and places like Kerala, Karnataka and Goa are perfect spots to enjoy the beauty of the ocean.
10. The Wildlife: And lastly, India has about 70% of the world’s wild tigers. A trip here is incomplete without having sighted one. Wildlife safaris are one of the best ways to explore the forest and its myriad flora and fauna.